10. Uber Confernce: Takes the best of breed for conducting conference calls and online meetings.
9. Twitter: Not just for micro-blogging, but great source for news aggregation.
8. Google Maps: We all use GPS, but having the ability to navigate in the DMV with traffic indicators is done amazingly well here.
7. Expensify: Outstanding and simple cloud-based tool for tracking both business and personal expenses.
6. Scrum RF: Free cloud-based tool for managing agile projects wtih a extremely well thought out user interface.
5. Google Voice: Great way to create a virtual presence while protecting your personal phone numbers.
4. Wunerlist: The best task management tool for your phone and desktop. Allows sharing of lists and an easy way to add a great amount of detail with sub-tasks.
3. LinkedIn: No better way to promote your business and your background than on Linkedin. Fantastic way to network and share information amongst your peers.
2. Google Apps Sync: For the majority of small businesses that use Google Apps for business being able to instantanesouly syunchrionize your email and calendar between your phone, desktop, outlook, and browser is essential.
1. Dropbox: The best solution for creating a cloud-based file storage mechanism that makes sharing files and folders seamless.